GDANSK, SOPOT, GDYNIA, POMERANIA
PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATIONS FOR YOUR COMPANY - BENEFITS
Nowadays, more and more companies are paying attention to sustainability and looking for ways to reduce energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Renewable energy sources for companies represent an attractive investment that can bring many benefits. An additional logjam for Polish companies is the power surcharge, which generates additional costs between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. Photovoltaics for companies is not only a way to save money, but also to build a sustainable business, improve image, increase competitiveness and innovation.
The solution to the ever-increasing price of electricity is to invest in photovoltaics FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
Why invest in a photovoltaic installation for businesses?
How to finance the purchase of panels for a company?
To make photovoltaics for your business even more viable, it is worth taking advantage of the forms of financing available. Initially, the cost of purchasing and installing a photovoltaic installation may seem high, so it is worth taking advantage of the appropriate support offered by government programmes or banks.
By choosing to work with Sollab, you can bet on creditwhich will allow you to finance your investment. For those interested in investing in renewable energy sources but do not have enough cash, we offer a favourable solution, such as a loan from Santander, BNP Paribas or Inbank. What is this support based on? The banks working with us offer very favourable, low-interest loans.
Photovoltaics on credit provides an opportunity:
- Use of solar energy without high initial costs
- Free solar energy generation
- Protection against price increases
Another solution is photovoltaic leasing, a form of financing in which a company leases photovoltaic panels from a supplier for a set period of time, usually several to several years. In return for regular lease payments, the company has access to the energy produced by the panels.
- No need for a large initial financial outlay
- Savings on electricity bills
Entrepreneurs can benefit from the government programme Energy Plus. This is a programme dedicated to the owners of fim, which aims to reduce the negative impact of companies on the environment. Therefore, if the investment is to have a positive impact on air quality, then it is possible to apply for funding in the form of a loan covering up to 85% of eligible costs.
Another non-standard form of subsidy for photovoltaics for a company is the thermal modernisation bonus. Funding for photovoltaics in 2023 in the form of a thermo-modernisation bonus is a compensation paid in cash corresponding to the amount of up to 31% of the costs incurred in taking out a loan to install the plant. To qualify for the subsidy, the capacity of the installation must be a minimum of 6 kW.
For more information see - Funding.
Comprehensive company solutions - heat pump + photovoltaics
Comprehensive photovoltaic and heat pump solutions integrate both systems to maximise the use of renewable energy. The photovoltaic panels provide electricity to power the heat pump, allowing the solar energy to be used efficiently to heat or cool the building. In addition, if the photovoltaic panels' energy production is greater than the current demand, the excess energy can be diverted for other purposes, such as charging electric cars or storing in batteries.
Benefits of comprehensive photovoltaic + heat pump solutions
- Savings: The use of renewable energy, such as solar energy from photovoltaic panels and energy recovered by a heat pump, can contribute to significant savings on energy costs.
- Stability of energy prices: The price of electricity, often subject to market volatility, can affect companies' operating costs. Using renewable energy through comprehensive photovoltaic and heat pump solutions can provide more stable energy costs.
- Image and sustainability: The use of renewable energy sources and care for the environment is increasingly important for companies. Investing in comprehensive photovoltaic and heat pump solutions can help improve a company's image as environmentally responsible.
- Innovation and competitiveness: Investing in modern and green energy solutions, such as comprehensive photovoltaic and heat pump solutions, can enhance a company's innovative image and increase its competitiveness in the market.
How do you reduce your company's electricity bills?
If you want to find out more be sure to read our article!
We are trusted by:
We have been operating on the Polish market for over 12 years. We always strive to meet our customers' expectations by providing services and components of the highest quality. We are pleased that many investors have appreciated the commitment that we put into our work every day.
Many companies have already put their trust in us and we hope that you will also start working with us. We invite you to contact us and invest in a better future together!